Beiträge von Ruse

I really don't know how to help, as I'm new also. But, the products are visible in your product warehouse, when you click the warehouse link on the side?

Also, when looking at your shop, the "Selling (Income)" column shows a bunch of "0 (0)"?

What are your selling prices set at? Perhaps too high?

Thanks a ton, Kahla. That reinforces a lot of what I was thinking already. And gives me some more to think about. I have to say, once you get the hang of it, this game can be very addicting... I always get to think about my next few steps, where I want to go, and how to get there.

Since you guys have been so helpful, and we are inching nearer to the restart, I was wondering if I could get you to share some experience.

I think I have a decent grasp on the basics now. And, I skimmed over the manual, and check specific sections when I have questions. But, I was curious, how things go at the start of a new round. I'm assuming experienced people will be working toward products they have researched already, and need high QL items to make them. But, is there anything a new player can produce that experienced players will need? Or, should I just work towards being self-sufficient?

Other than Icecream, none of the cafe products are in high supply right now. Would be be a safe bet to stick with that, or should I see how the SuDe shapes up?

Also, at which point do you think upgrading a building is a better idea than building a second one? You lose production time when upgrading, but the operating cost stays the same... Early on, would it be better just to insure I have products producing?

Any common mistakes, or things you wish you had known when starting?

Good morning all. I discovered this game a few days ago, and after a few failed starts, I think I figured it out. I'm making money with a cafe, and selling my overproduction nicely. Right away though, I noticed the world reset timer. I did a search, and it looks like you retain your product quality research. Is that the only thing? So, your buildings get wiped out, and you start with 2.5m again? What about your RL?

I just want to be sure I get a good start this time.