Beiträge von Heikki

It would be nice if the cost of one produced unit would also been shown in the building information. Now it only shows the production cost per unit but doesn't count the salaries and operations costs. If the "value" of the whole process per produced unit would be shown it would be easier to determine the "normal" price of a commody.

It would be nice if also the raw-materials would have min - average - max prices shown in the SUDE so that it would be easy to see what product is in "player demand". ;) Also it would be nice if they had a normal price like the end products.

Ahh.. I see. hmh.. It could be clearer though if there were an (min - average - max / normal) indicator as I usually try to sell my good at the average price :) Could be also nice reference to see what the raw materials used to cost at the start of the round.

Why is iron so expensive compared to Quartz sand for example? Eventhough steel is being traded more than glass isn't the difference in value a little odd? And there isn't even any underproduction of steel at the moment...