Beiträge von MonkeyLand

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. The stores usually say under "Supply" column of the store the highest amount while you don't actually sell that much. Look in the "Selling" column to find out how much you are actually selling. If that's not the ticket their may indeed be a bug. Good Luck.

I am trying to get as much information about the working of this game as I can, but it seems that most players don't speak English or at least don't post in English forums. Might it be possible to get those non-English forums translated to English? There are so many posts in those forums and I'm sure they are full of valuable information about the game.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't get how it's possible this early into the restart to be making 6 million a month, every month. I'd like to know the strategy involved to make that much money. I'd also like to know some of the products that are the most profitable. It seems that early on fruit juice and wine are good profit makers, however, I wonder if anyone has done the math and found some others that aren't so obvious. Thanks.

I've been playing this game for a few months now and have a good understanding of how things work, although I'm sure I've neglected some features. Maybe the more advanced players can give some hints on how they are already making 6+ million per month as I can't understand this. Which are the best products to produce either to sell on the market or in stores to maximize profit? I just wanted to hear other players' thoughts. Thanks.