Beiträge von Turbo SP

Well, not . . . er . . . not like it was supposed to.
    Product warehouse is completely empty, raw materials warehouse (because I was overproducing) was almost at capacity, sold that on the market instantly.

I dunno, I have no product though I was overproducing according to my production log, yet my balance sheets show no income. . .

(The following added later during editing: )

Step by step guide to how I got lost :(:

I observed the SUDE upon entering the game and decided I'd try to go for paper products. . .
    So I bought a complete paper set up, (we'll talk in terms of single purchases though I bought several camps)

So I buy a raw material building, raw mat. process building, factory, and shop. . .
    I cut wood (sends stuff to the raw material warehouse)
    then make paper (same)
    then make copy-books (send to Product warehouse)
    where logically it should be grabbed by my shops. . . I thought.

Prices were set based on BASE sale value even though the price is currently elevated a ways above that, yet I don't sell even 1 according to balance sheet.

My raw materials warehouse (since I figured I could always sell excess wood I would produce) is stocked up quite well, my product warehouse is completely empty. Production log says (I think) that I am in fact producing the paper and etc that I think I should be, but my shop shows no sign of sales neither through its "Buildings" view nor on the balance sheet.

(Final Edit: . . . hopefully)
    Well, this may not have affected anyone not trying to produce paper (I HAD to go for the one I'd have trouble with). . . but I expected there to be need for only one type of building of each "level" of production. I'd read a little quick and didn't notice I'd need a sawmill (second raw mat. processing). Kinda glazed over that. . . selling just fine now. heh, I wondered what those very excited little symbols next to the buildings down the line from the "sawmill" meant. :P

I could delete this, but suppose I should leave it as a warning to other dopes like myself.

Forgot to reset the destination to the product warehouses after I reset, was missing shops before I reset (DOH), but have one now. I think I've got it handled, but we'll have to wait for the next WU to tell. . .

;( ;(Title says it all. I tried for a couple hours, but I just seem to be building up a wonderful supply of stuff in my warehouse, no automatic sales. Though I think I've figured out how to send stuff to market, that's about it. ?(