Beiträge von cool_pete516

is there going to be a vacation mode like if ur going to be away from a computer for a long period of time? it could be like minimum of 30 days rest to prevent people from misusing them. the person's account could be at "frozen state" while they are gone and if they dont open their accounts up after 5 days of the return date, you can delete them, or reset them.

if you guys can translate them into english, it would be helpful.

and one more thing, in the registration, there are 2 North Koreas in the place of orgin. you can only tell the difference by kr and k~ something. good thing i know kr means South Korea. i was sorta offened so id appreciate if you guys can fix that.

scheldule book: one paper, one cardboard.
    key chains: one steel
    model ship: 2 wooden boards, one plastic
    wooden hair brush: 1 grain wood
    plastic hair brush: 1 plastic
    holloween mask: 1 plastic
    (and other stuff u guys might like to add)

in the german post, there is a lot of choices and specificity(not sure if this is a word) in the forum. why dont we? (just wondering. not complaining or anything...)

i thought of leeks(green onions) for the agriculture section. you guys can make a whole new factory: vegitable farm. and some carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.! i await your judgin.

do you guys have diamonds? rubys? emaralds? you can make a whole new kind of industry with that: precious stones. or you can keep them in the precious metal. there would be a new factory: jewelary factory, and a new store: jewelary store. the factory can consume 2 precious metal to make sapphires, 3 to make emarald, 4 to make ruby, 5 to make silver, 6 to make gold, 7 to make diamond, and 8 to make platnium.(you can change around the sequence or just use the product names that i presented.) my mind keeps thinking of new things! posting as soon as i get the next idea.