Looking for Tires 40K

• Yes, I'm looking for a lot of tires for 40K. At that price you'll make more money per square than you will making Motor-car.

I'm trying for high-score so I need to make fewer tires. So I'll sell engines and car bodies for 30K but I'll spend far more for tires. Why? Because making tires without selling them in my shop depresses vendor score. Not so with engines and car bodies. So I'll pay a premium for the tires to keep my vendor score up, and that's key for making high score. Keeping vendor score up is even more important than making lots of money, so I'm willing to make less in exchange for more score.

So if you're more interested in money than score, I have a deal for you!

I will buy about 160 tires per wu (3,800 per day). Just put them in the market or send them straight to me.

-Dave
    One-Stroke (slow)

PS. I can make up my vendor score with tires, motor-car, or motorcycle. So I'll buy motor-car and motorcycle too. I'll pay about what you can sell them for in the store. You ask why you should sell me cars for the same price you could sell them for in a store? Because you make more money per square.

If all your buildings are level 10, it takes about 3 squares to make a car (assuming you buy steel, etc on the mkt) but it takes 2 shop squares to sell them. You can make 66% more per square selling them on the market.