Misdirection from Product Overview Page

• It's happened twice today, once in speed and once in slow. I went to the product overview page and clicked on the little truck with the arrow and I get redirected to the the production-log page. I went back to try it again - same result. Eventually I got my products to market going to the warehouse and clicking on the truck with the arrow there.

In slow it happened with steel, and in slow it happened with plastic. The browser I'm using is Firefox version 2.0.0.16

-Dave
    One-Stroke (slow)
    No-Knots (speed)

PS. Now I've been misdirected from the green-arrow button on the product overview page. Sometimes if I want to move some product from one warehouse to another, I can't do it through the product overview page. I have to go to the warehouse again.

• With the green arrow in the product-overview can you go directly to the warehouse. This works correctly.
    This arrow is not a move from products between the both warehouses.

The first problem: i can't find a bug or i misunderstand your message.
    I click on the icon with the truck and i can send products to the market.
    Work it in slow correctly and in speed not?

• With the green arrow in the product-overview can you go directly to the warehouse. This works correctly.
    This arrow is not a move from products between the both warehouses.

It was yesterday too late for me. :sleeping:
    I have found the problem and changed it.
    Now it must work correctly.

• Dok, it's doing it again. Here's the procedure in speed:

1. Start in the production log page.
    2. Click on "copper ore" to go to the product overview page
    3. Click on the truck button to send copper ore to market, but get redirected back to the production log page.
    4. Repeat as often as I wish with the same results.

-Dave
    One-Stroke (slow)
    No-Knots (speed)