Reduction of login frequency

• I only joined IT recently, but am very impressed by the quality and features. I work in industry and this seems to be a good representation of what happens in real life.

I am worried that I may not be able to continue. I have been spending a lot of time here, most of it learning how it works. I find I must login at least twice a day, often more times than that. I don't wish to pretend that it is not necessary to put in the effort, but it would be nicer to be able to manage with one login per day.

To achieve this would need changes.

The business report would need to be 24 periods. A longer display would be nice, but to avoid recoding, the CSV download would be my minimum. I appreciate that this would mean more storage, but the earlier twelve months could be written to an archive table instead of changing the current set up. Instead of deleting the 12th month, it would be copied to the archive. The 12th month in there would be deleted .

Changes to building production are often easy to work out but must be made at the time that it is needed. It would be nice to be able to select a future date for when this would happen. I might see that I will run out of materials for a building in 4 WU (hours), and can see that I can switch this building to something else to stay productive. At the moment I must make this change when it is required by logging in at that time, when I may not be available to do so.

Thanks for IT. I look forward to working out how to use the bits I am not using yet!

To achieve this would need changes.

The business report would need to be 24 periods. A longer display would be nice, but to avoid recoding, the CSV download would be my minimum.

24 periods in the business report: possible (only the information in the table not in the graphic)
    a longer display: sorry, i think not possible
    change CSV download: possible