Fast Cafe Research - buy your cocoa beans from me

• So you want to make nice cacao or chocolate cake, but don't like the long research times. I offer you a short cut!

I can buy ql 36 beans from the market and sell them to you. Normally if you research chocolate cake up to 12, you can only make ql 3 cake. If you buy my beans you can start selling ql 12 cake right away without having to research milk, wheat, or cocoa beans. Just think of it, where you would normally have to research 48 quality levels to achieve that level of cake you can now achieve with only 12! This is a super fast way to boost your profits.

Logistically this is how it works. You post classified ads showing how much and what ql you would like. Then send me a PM so I know to look for them. I'll fill them right up for you - right up to ql 36, or any lower ql you specify. Just cut me a profit of about 100/ bean.

Here's the math:

Cake normal price - 6000
    Max sale price in shop for ql 0 = 9000
    Max sale price in shop for ql 3 = 9180
    max sale price in shop for ql 12 = 9720
    ql 0 bean price = 245
    ql 36 bean price = 333.2
    Your ad price 433 for ql 36
    Cost of ad = 32 per bean - so your total bean cost is 465
    So, it cost you an extra 220 per bean (465-245)
    but you make an extra 540 per cake!

So, you get a net improvement to your bottom line of 320 per cake.

BTW, this bonus is not just available for low ql cake, the 9 ql bonus works anytime you replace ql 0 beans with my ql 36 beans provided your cake ql is higher than the ql of the ingredients. So it you research ql 48 cake and buy my ql 36 beans instead of your own ql 0 beans, you'll still get the 9 ql bonus and the same net bonus of 320 per cake.

-Dave
    One-Stroke