Classified Ad Icons not showing properly on Production log page

• I've had it happen several times where there are ads posted, but the Production log shows the grayed-out newspaper. It's happening right now for me with crocodile handbags. It happened earlier with car stereo.

I went ahead and cleared my private data, but that didn't solve the problem.

-Dave
    One-Stroke

• dok wrote:

" You must have the products in the warehouse.
    Only then the icon are not grayed-out."

Dok, let me get this straight. If I have crocodile handbags in the warehouse, then the icon will tell me if there are any ads on the market for crocodile handbags. If I don't have any in the warehouse, then the icon is gray.

If that's the case, I suggest that it would be much more useful to know whether there are any products on the market regardless of what I have in the warehouse. See, if I don't have any in the warehouse, I'll want to have some ads posted. Of course if I already have some ads posted, then I don't need to post more. The colored icon should tell me if I (or someone else) has an ad posted.

It's far more convenient to have the link to the posted ads. It's only one extra click to post the new ad if I go to the existing ads first. And on the way to posting I'll find out what ads there are currently. This is a very small price to pay for the extra information included on the production log page, and the convenience of seeing the current ads before posting a new one.

I suppose this post would go better under "feature request and new ideas" but I started it in "bugs" so I'll just finish it here.

-Dave
    One-Stroke

• I like the grayed icon and the bright icon. I think the bright icon should be shown whenever there are ads for that product, and the gray one should be shown when there are not. In that way it would act just like the boxes that represent items on the market.

I think the icons should act the same way wherever they appear.

-Dave