Partneship for next Round

• We have about a month until the next round begins, so I thought I might look for a partner. There is a lot of benefits to splitting research between two companies.

The way I expect a partnership to work is that my company will research two or three products in a store, while my partner company will research some of the others. Then, in the new round, I'll make extra products and sell them for cheap to my partner (to save on shipping costs) and I'll buy cheap products from my partner.

This product sharing will increase profits for both partners because you each get to make more of your specialty, and your stores will sell more stuff. I currently have cafe's who could sell much more coffee, white coffee, and tea.

I plan to have QL54 icecream and QL30 cacao by the end of this round.

I know it takes more time an money to get the coffee and tea lines up and running so in the beginning of the round I would sell more cheap products to my partner that I would recieve, but I don't mind. If we stick to the plan we'll both come out better.

I mentioned the cafe, but I could also partner with bookstore (copybooks/newspapers) or steel. I know it doesn't make the most sense economically, but I like to make steel, so I could partner with someone who wants steel and could provide me with coffee or cards or some such thing.

-Dave
    One-Stroke