Upgrading (multiple) buildings

• I noticed that when I upgrade multiple buildings of different levels at once, all the upgrades are ready at the same WU. I think that this is an error because when I would upgrade them seperatly, the low level buildings are upgraded faster than the high level buildings

Also, I have a feature request: I would be nice to know when the upgrades are ready before you actually upgrade them. E.g.: it could be shown in the confirmation screen.

Another feature request (although I have little hope this one will be implementend. I have read your ideas about 'automatic' ;) :It would be nice if the newly upgraded factories would resume their duties after upgrading. I think it's a little unrealistic that I have to do that manually after each upgrade.

• Sorry, was wrong about the upgrading time. Thought it took 1+level WU to upgrade a building, but that's not correct, so different levels may have the same upgrading time.

• Zitat

Original von Shogi
    Also, I have a feature request: I would be nice to know when the upgrades are ready before you actually upgrade them. E.g.: it could be shown in the confirmation screen.

Don´t know if this supported by your browser, but with ms internet explorer you can see the upgrade time in a infoscreen, while holding the mouse over the upgrade-link.

JW