Beiträge von Kirill

While mixing with it as it seems to be working now. Not sure if it was some cache trouble like you said. But i found something else intresting for you to take a look at :)

I tested this on 2 quartz. I selected 2 quartz and pressed all settings for them. There i could change the output of the mine to whatever. I started them up as iron mines insteed. Now i have more iron mines then i had in my map build ;)

I let it go by the tick and result is i got more iron then i possible should.

There are some bugs that are annoying me for a while now.

1. When reseraching lvl9 and get electronics. Can build Telephones and Keyboard? But you cannot sell Keyboard becasue its a lvl16 research.

2. Some of the buoldings links in "Overview" page does not adress correct.

3. Like mentioned in another thread when selecting two resource building from 0% activity making them 100% only the bar goes green but not the output. Error in selecting several builds for same option.

4. Entering a selected goods you see price in all yours shops. When having 3 shops of same kind seems to be showing as you have 4. But you cannot change price on the third non exsisting shop in the list. This seems to be showing only if you having 3 shops and mine are Furniture shops bugs. Might be becasue i deleted one aswell and its still showing in that list.

5. Would be nice to see how much it cost aswell.Current message is not satisfiying. Error: You can not afford an upgrade.

Sweet deal! :)

One more bug. Upgrade of buildings can go on endless though no effect. Should not allow you to do this not sure if it counts score on it. This is when you select multiply buildings and press upgrade.

Sweet deal. Another thing i noticed was at start of the game round i could produce keybord though i did not have that research. It was working to produce it though not to sell.

My research have stopped and now i cannot get it going again. Tried to clear the research factory and redoing it but it still does not research. It went bad after my buisness was having difficulties with cash flow for the research. Might want to take a look at it.