Beiträge von CatFood

It would be nice to be able to sort the lists (example...whos online, postion, etc) by some different criteria. For example, I often look who is online to forward some of my goods to for faster payment as they can respond hopefully immediately. So to be able to sort that list alphabetically by player name rather than just sign-up date would be nice. As well, with the same list, being able to sort by mentor, admin, supporter would be nice too as I can then send a message to them if I have a question about some aspect of the game. It may also be a nice feature to not only list the country of origin but also the primary language spoken and any secondary language as well. I often have used a translation program for this but it would be nice to know before I send the message because then I can avoid the responses in Deutsch or another language. I think all players would find the primary language addition helpful. The only downside I can see with this feature is that I may not connect with someone that I would have otherwise. Like ayas for example...we trade often but we cannot communicate well with each other. I would obviously still trade with others but it would ease the message process. Maybe you could install a automatic language translator! 8o 8o 8o I know that's asking for a lot, but it would be cool!

I like it. I think it is always good to be expanding the product list. IMHO I think we should be able to refine oil into KY warming gelee. 8o

Since approximately 2:30 CMT the game has been updating on both my work and home server. I am sure you are aware but if not I thought I would mention some bug or maybe it is another hack attempt.

What happened to Cu prices? A month ago it was about 10,000 per and now I see prices at about 40% that. What caused such a huge swing in less than 30 days?

Well thanks One-Stroke...but I have something special in mind for the next round. mwhaa...mwhaa.mwa hahaha

We should have all accounts be ad-free accounts and you can have the option of paying for the ads. Kinda like a reverse model. It worked for Radiohead...why couldn't it work for IT? 8)

It would be nice to have a shops link between the buildings and warehouse link. It really is a petty thing but would be a nice addition.

I agree but since we have such a horrible world economic situation on our hands I think that the we should install an "Industry Tycoon World Economic Stimulus Program". In this plan those that have gross sales over 80,000,000 would still pay 15% but also give 5% to the middle class. ;)

I realize that I am posting in the German Forum...maybe someone could translate for me :)

I am producing every 24 WU....

528 Cocoa @ QL 4

216 Coffee @ QL 6

1032 White Coffee @ QL 0

and also producing

528 Books @ QL 0

I am opening up for offers and will forward either once or twice daily. Feel free to respond here or by instant message.

I also produce many other items and do not have any shops and only work
    as a supplier right now. I have items for DIY shop, Cafe, Textiles,
    Print, Electronics, Toy Shops, Hardware Shores, Plastics, Oil, Rubber,
    etc...

I am producing every 24 WU....

528 Cocoa @ QL 4
    216 Coffee @ QL 6
    1032 White Coffee @ QL 0

and also producing

528 Books @ QL 0

I am opening up for offers and will forward either once or twice daily. Feel free to respond here or by instant message.

I also produce many other items and do not have any shops and only work as a supplier right now. I have items for DIY shop, Cafe, Textiles, Print, Electronics, Toy Shops, Hardware Shores, Plastics, Oil, Rubber, etc...

I was thinking that for the New Year it might be cool to create some green products. Maybe a wind mill (Plastics and Copper Wire), a solar panel (plastics and electronic components), bio diesel (wheat and diesel), recycling containers (plastics), compost bins (plastics), you already have electric engines, what about also adding a new feature that is an award for producing and selling the most "green" products...it could be the "Zero Carbon Award"! The possibilities are endless. I am curious what others think.

You can create your own categories for this if you like. I however produce some items that I do not sell in a store but rather to the market. I have created some categories but I find it easier to navigate without them and use the production screen instead. This is my own humble opinion though.

Alright maybe I am missing something here but are you (One-Stroke) going to destroy the cafe's after you get to a certain research lvl in the round and if so I do not see the cost of destroying the building and also the cost of storage in your calculations...doesn't this make a difference in the long term? May be not. I am however a die-hard cafe owner and while this is only my second round I have found that I can manage it quite efficiently and also make a nice profit while increasing both QL and RL. I rarely am above 1.5-2.0% ROE but it is enough to sustain growth and also the 12-18 hour breaks I am forced to take while a full time student. Some day I will have the time for the speed round but not this year. BTW...(((((First Post Here))))) and I love this game....I am sooooo addicted! :D