Beiträge von dktc

Hello,

No, the money shown is simply money. Different players have given it different names (eg. itcoin, *their company names* :rolleyes: ... etc). You don't need to convert anything because the same amount is used throughout the whole system. Due to the free nature of the game, all the $ you "make" are virtual figures. You can't cash the $ you make (if that is what you are going at~~). It wouldn't make a difference whether you see them as US$, German Marks, Japanese Yen, British Pounds, or whatever :rolleyes: .

As for selling products, basically get the products (produce them or buy them) and put them in the product warehouse. Set the price of the products in the shop and they should sell automatically (if the price is right).

And please read the manual if you plan on playing this game. It can be found in portal>download.

you can't upgrade the harbor lvl, because you don't own it.

if you mean the coffee bean, tea bush, and cocoa bean ql lvl, then just research them in research facility like any other ql research. If you hv the ql lvl, you can buy the product of that ql lvl.

ok... i know this is the german forum... but i will reply anyway. :P (it may take days for another person to answer :rolleyes: )

the level mentioned in the error is for FL (products research level) not QL (quality level). basically, type 0 is for FL (RL) 0~5, type 1 1~5, type 2 6~10 ... players can only take the offer corresponding with the level he / she is currently on and the one previous (green background)

the full explaination should be in the manual (at least it is in the english one :P)

Why are the prices of tea bush and coffee beans changed (tripled)??

Is it intentional? or is it a bug that occur every reset?

Offers are the trades between players. You can send ("offer") products to other player just like you send them to market. You just need to type in the company name of the player you want to send to instead of leaving the blank as "Market" in the send screen. When an offer is send to you, you can choose to accept or cancel it in the "offer" screen.

Forward transactions are the transactions you take from the newspaper screen. You need to have the needed amount and ql of that product in your product warehouse one month before the deadline.

The above is only a breif discription. Please read the manual !!

Since the server went down due to the power outrage, I have noticed a problem with the time shown on the private messages / automailer. The time for an automailer pm received before a wu (at xx:00) can be labeled as xx:03. There is also an inconsistency in the mail time. I have received an "offer accepted" mail labeled xx:12 before a "successful trade" mail labeled xx:09. It is no big deal (at least to me...) but I guess I should let you guys know (in case it could affect the system and the program). Thanks.

Preferably anything that requires cheap raw material (cost) and has a margin that is quite high (profitability)...

Cheap raw material allows you to buy off market instead of producing it. In turns you have a bit more cash to invest in more factories. Some people suggest having the whole product chain to retain all earnings to yourself. However, if you can sell your product more than triple the price that of its raw material (ie, the margin can cover twice as much raw material and more), why not build 2 factories and buy the raw material off market? Most importantly is the product can be sold in a shop that you have (to ensure quick turnover of $) and you need to watch your cash closely.

normally I would suggest icecream... milk is cheap... but then, I don't like competition :rolleyes: so stay away from it :P

ok... then what if i buy from the market and put it right back on market... as long as i buy from player A and player B buy from me... that is allowed? or would it be violating some other rules like "pushing others in any manners" in rule 5?
    (I should add that this is a marketing dominating / controlling act...)

According to rule 19, selling and rebuying the same type of stuff is prohibited. My question is what about buying and reselling at a higher price, with full intention to do so? Is that allowed? ?(