Beiträge von dktc

Yes. It will be sent posted in the English board shortly. The problem is, I am not confident enough to translate this post... as in I don't understand some part of it either... so we have to wait for replikant to make the announcement. I apologize for the delay.

edit: I have posted it ... Jobs @ IT

Hopefully everything is correct.

Ah yes, peanuts butter. It is good profit. Some people have high ql milk and then have ql on peanut butter. They could sell for more even they buy ql 0 peanuts. That is why... and because they want to keep selling wine, fruit juices, whisky etc, but don't have space for the farms. They need to maintain the sw.

Due to the increase of rude behavior in chat, anyone expressing undesirable behavior will now be kicked by moderators.

Although by law, (and by tradition... I added this :P ), adult only conversation and reference to certain body parts are allowed after 22:00, any and all personal attacks would result in disciplinary actions.

If kicked players rejoin the channel, and continue to behave undesirably, the players concerned would be banned for a certain amount of time.

Let not do unto others the things we don't want done to us. Keep the chat a safe, cheerful, friendly, and nurturing atmosphere.

(btw, English speakers, speak up!)

Zitat

Originally posted by replikant
    RTFM = Read The Fascinating Manual :]

:D
    You are just saying that because you translated it :P

The current Speedround #10 will reset at 0 o'clock, 1 Oct, Server time (CEST). Round #11 would then begin.

The last WU will take place around 23.50 (30 Sept) and the first Worldupdate in the new round around 12:05 (1 Oct).

There will be not change in features / pricing.

There will be 4 new products for the cafe.
    RL1 breakfast (bread, egg)
    RL4 sandwich (bread, meat)
    RL7 fruit tart (wheat, milk, fruit)
    RL10 Irish Coffee (coffee, whiskey, milk)

The product database on the portal server will be updated on 1 Nov,. with the Reset and installation of the products into the normal Game.

Wish you all successes and fun.

Your IT-team

I thought the idea of not knowing was the "fun" part of event? No?

Without the knowledge of when the event would end is like gambling. You take your risk by waiting and you give less (and earn less points) by donating too early. I think this is how it is meant to be ;)

Zitat

Originally posted by replikant
    IT will never be typo- nor mistake-free in any language version, english language issues just take longer until someone actually fixes them:)

You are that someone ;)

Zitat

Originally posted by ikea7788
    What do you think?

You are over-calculating? ;)

No offence, and I do think calculating costs is a good practice. However, does the couple hundred IT-coin really matter? ;)

As of the forumla, you can simplify it into [12*(Operation Cost+Salaries per month)+number of units*(cost per unit)] / 12

This is a German game, translated into English by German volunteer... so it happens. I apologize for the inconveniences, but I think you could understand them. Please bare with it for the moment.

The ql of end0products produced do depand on the ql of the raw material used. The ql for steel = (max ql of steel + ql of iron ore used)/2 which must be less than or equal to the max possible ql of steel. In your frist case, you produce ql50 steel.

When you have 50000 ql 0 steel in your warehouse, the newly produced 280 ql 50 steel is mixed with them. The end ql = (5000*0 + 280*50) / (5280) = ql 2.

When the engine is produced, its ql = (48+2)/2 = 25. I don't know why you ended up having 24 but it should've been 25 theoretically.

The ql in warehouse is the weighted average of the steel in your whs and those that you produce.

Zitat

Originally posted by Jik
    Trying to get permission from stdok. IT not seem to have direct feedback method to contact game managers. Poster named Quaser say formula has been posted in chat and German. Maybe he will tell you, and Jik will comment. Rules (English language) are confusing to Jik and not sure what is permitted.

You should try to find out before next round, so you get best price in shops and fastest exponential growth of number of buildings. Do QL research now of level 0 finished goods of industry you will start with next round.

Actually, IT does have direct feedback method to contact game managers. You can reach the admins in chat (when they are on), through email (support@industrie-tycoon.de), and pm in-game or in forum. Based on my experiences, their replies are quite timely.

Quaser is very authoritative ;) I do agree with him that we always post the formula (well... at least the wrong one according to you) in forum or in chat.

Maybe you could pm me and I will post it (so you don't break any rules :P)

Famrs harvest every 12 months. The figures given in the farms (17~37) are the amount you get when the farms harvest. The figures in the production-log (10%) is the number you get per month (figures from farm / 12). There is no way to "rectify" it because it is exactly how the farms work.

Zitat

Originally posted by Jik

No, that's not right. Jik have rule of thumb formula, but not sure if allowed to post. Maybe players supposed to experiment for themselves.

please post

Zitat

Originally posted by John Smythe
    I see... Any idea how much higher the steel price might go?

High enough that I regret my decision of not focusing on steel after mid-round. (I have considered it at the end of last round but then rejected it because stdok tuned down the demand ~~)

Zitat

What on earth am I doing making steel, then manufacturing the steel into cans, then buying coffee for the cans, then manufacturing cans of coffee, then adding my precious higher-ql milk to the coffee and manufacturing white coffee, and then selling the white coffee for about 9000 when I can sell the steel itself for upwards of 10000?! ?(

No point making coffee. Waste of $$

Zitat

Originally posted by John Smythe

Really? Do tell me more, please. I thought making cars was supposed to be Nirvana, Utopia, Shangrila, The Promised Land, Heaven...have I left any out? :P

Hmm... Nirvana = you are high on drugs, Utopia = a place that doesn't exist / a system that will never exist, Shangri-la = a hotel group only (which you have to pay a lot to stay in), The Promised Land = still an unfulfilled "promise", Leaven = a supposingly "incentive" for "good" behavior which may or may not be true

... so... the car price has dropped a lot and the steel price is really high :(