Beiträge von Buccaneer

Today the News from abroad world event was Paper. In less tham minutes 100% of the demand was fullfilled. Maybe would be good to limit the participation of each player to 50% or less of the total participation. In the other way this game will be about who logs most time... People who work and cant spend all day in game wont be able to even compete in events score.

Activity is part of the game. If you can't play whole day you have to know that others who can play all time will be better and have a higher ranking.....

In the new round, the players can use two forward transaction from level 0 to there own research level.
    If the change not positive, we can then modify the addition to total highscore.

You mean: 2 forward transactions from lvl 0 to you're own research level at the same time.... that was a little suprise to discover :D . But i think it's fair! so keep up the good work.

rude words cause people to stay silent!

But i agree the overall highscore ranking is almost soly ruled by the Best-eventmanager ranking. So the strategy to build focus on events (and keep the level research very low) is indeed the best way to stay high/on top of the Overall highscore ranking list. there is only 1 disadvantage to this strategy: you have little money to research product QL...

My suggestion: It would be fair to reduce the effect of the events in the overall ranking (for example the current eventpoint * 10%). Maybe it's even better to remove the points gained in the events from the overall ranking.

to hold the researched quality forever you have to produce the product in that quality. and you must have a look for rests of the product with less quality in your warehouse, because you will have a mix from bad and new quality, and so the mixed quality will be saved then.

You don't need to produce a good to keep your QL after round reset. The Final product QL indeed depends on the QL of the semi-finished goods and raw goods. Be smart and research product QL in the following order: raw goods, semi-finished goods, final product....

As far as i know, the Overall-Highscore is a combination of Best-Vendor, Best-Manufacturer and Best-ROI.... i have a current standing of 3,4 and 3 yet my Overall-Highscore standing is 7..... the only ranking i'm lower then 7 is the IT-investor... Why am i so low ranked in the Overall-Highscore???

Can someone of the admin give an overview of all product name changes?? i see that wooden furniture has been changed into wooden table in the research i see that level 1 contains jams??? I am a Dutch men.... it would be nice to see all differrence agains the previous rounds.... :S

Can the resources on the Map be more adjustable? Each resource should slowly run out as it is used. It should be possible to create new resources by investment in surveying - so clicking on grassland on the map would have a new option - not just build, but survey as well. Paying a fee will convert that space to a resource.

That would be a great option, giving more reason to research!!!

Zitat

Originally posted by dktc
    Max shop selling price = norm*(1.5 + ql/100)
    I believe that is the formula you have read. The "overproduce" is not a clear defined line because the SuDe use inventory information for supply so if a certain product is used as semi-finished good, players would store them as raw goods, and throw the SuDe % off.

I think this rule of thumb mist be changed a little:

i tried this calc rule: Max shop selling price = norm*(1.5 + ql/100)
    seeing my products not being sold anymore...... so i played with the calculation a bit and found the following:

Max shop selling price = norm*(1.5 + (own Q - Avg Q)/100)

It would be nice to see the relative ranking position against the previous one.

Like the overall Highscore. Previous day my position was 66, now it is 40 a relative increase of 26. The 26 + is what i would like to see, not only from myself but from everybody