Beiträge von Lee

I am sorry but I am Australian so whilst I can speak Indonesian, Malay and Thai I cannot speak German so can anyone please advise what our friends in Europe think about the new code.

Best Regards Lee

(Lee's Holdings).

May I say this new version looks very good, do you want me to post any spelling mistakes here like "Adress" should be Address on the main menu or will that be picked up later.

Regards Lee :thumbup:

Hi all,

Just a quick question on the bankruptcy, I assume that if you enter the last 24 hours of the round in credit then you cannot go bankrupt no matter how far you go into dept because the reset will occur before your deadline to return to credit can come around.

Is this correct or am I missing something.

Regards Lee

Hi Kahla,

Thankyou so much for your answer ( I knew there would be some super intelligent person out there with the answer) :).

I remember a old saying that seems to fit here.....When all else fails read the instructions.

Thanks again.

Regards Lee

Hi guys

Just a quick question about transport costs I appear to be paying a large sum on each transaction this is the message I get--->

Forward goods

You have successfully sent 990 Steel to World Inc. GmbH at 5500 as unit price (Total: 5.445.000).
    As soon as the company accepts the delivery, the money (5.445.000) will be send to you.
    1.138.005 were due for transport.

This apears to be about 23 % and most of my transactions to players are attracting this fee is this correct or do I have a dodgy driver who his selling stuff out of the back of his truck :D :rolleyes:

Lees Holdings

Hi all
    On Friday morning the 14th i was involved in a motor accident and was not able to play the game nor log on as I was in hospital. When I logged in on Tuesday morning upon my return home I found that my game has been reset. Is this irreversible or can I get some help. If I new I would be away I would have gone in to holiday mode but this was beyond my control and I have now lost 2 years of quality and all of my buildings.
    I am hoping that some help is available.

Regards Lee ;(

Can anyone please tell me waht the highest quality is. I have 45 on calenders and wonder if going any higher in this product (or any other). Has any value.

Thanks Lee ?(

Can anyone tell me does the game reset again at 100. This will help me with research plans.

Thankyou in advance.

Lee :)

How can I research Calenders they do not appear on the list. I assume you have to upgrade the research building but I dont know how to do this.
    Can anyone help.

Thankyou.

Lee

Dont answer I found out how to upgrade.
    What can I say I am new.
    Now I dont know how to delete this question

Hi All
    Can someone help I am trying to make copybooks and have built logging camp, papermill, then printer.
    I get wood and also paper but no copybooks.
    What am I doing wrong.

Lee