Warehouse report incorrect number of goods

• Hi

Just noticed the warehouse reports the incorrect number of goods. I had 337 Aluminium. I sold 300 directly to somebody (using Advertisements). The warehouse still report 337 units.

When I display the product overview it display the correct amount.

Jannes

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co

Email in German is welcome, but it is prone to mistranslantion. I can unfortunately only reply in English. (If anybody can send me a good German translation of the above, it would be much appreciated.)

• Hi me again

After about 20 mins the problem corrects itself, but why does it take 20 mins?

Jannes

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co

Email in German is welcome, but it is prone to mistranslantion. I can unfortunately only reply in English. (If anybody can send me a good German translation of the above, it would be much appreciated.)

• I also thought it may be the tabs (because I use tabs all the time while trading) so I closed the browser down completely and started from scratch, the problem was still there.

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co