• So I get to RL 50 and I have my set up going. Usually it does really well, but this time I notice that I don't make nearly as much money as Lost City or Jikco. I double check and everything looks good. Tonight, after many days I found the problem. When a new product becomes available in my shop I set up production then go to the shop to set the price. This time instead of setting Citycars to 308,663, I set Car Stereo! I've been selling Citycars for normal price ever since I got to RL 50. D'oh. 8|

• Yeah, happen sometimes, but not so often with Jik system. Copy normal price from item page and use Google for computation:

168,669(1.5+.76

Not need closing parenthesis. Lots of games, better to use Google than hand held calculator, because not miscopy or copy wrong data. And further reliability by copy answer from Google and paste into IT, although must delete space inserted by Google every 3 digits.

Love recent item pages, rather than old system of set every shop.

• Oh, didn't know that you can calculate by using Google. ^^
    Could be useful ...

You can also use Excel and save a formula ... just copy normal price in one cell and type in quality in another and you get max-price, you can copy in IT. Works, too.