"Lock/Mark" warehouse objects

• In my warehouses there are two main types of products.

The first are over produced items, which mostly get sold on the market.

The second are products that I need to store to fill production or sales needs when upgrading buildings. or products that i cant produce and need to buy on the market.

What I'd like is some "lock" icon, so I can differentiate between products I want to keep, and overproduced items I want to sell. Just to make it a bit easier when looking at the warehouse. so i dont sell something I need.

• I understand about using the production log, but i have to keep switching between the 2 pages. Also as my memory is so bad and I have loads of products in the warehouse it takes time to do it.
    As I'm newish to the game my over/under production is fluctating quite a bit as I increase my building and product range. So what I need to keep and sell varies. But there are a few products that are stable. I think it would just be easier to lock these products so i cant sell them.
    But then again im just being lazy 8|

By the way stdok, you rock!! :thumbup:

• Maybe it's easier to use more "tabs" of your browser?

You can open production log and storage at the same time and switch between them. Furthermore you can reload all tabs by one click. ;)