• 1. I don't know if this is really a bug but I dropped to 6th place in the overall high score. I am in the top 3 for Manif.,Vendor and ROI. How is this possible.
    2. I thought the overall high score is updated only every 24WU (hours in slow). Why it was updated 13 hours earlier (at 23o'clock). The game started at 12h ,right?

• 3. I did some further researching on the high score calculations and the following came up:
    Either the game uses some weird math (where 1+1 is not 2) or the game manual is total cr*p :). I would think it is the second but i did not find any relation between the expected value and the actual values for high score. The difference for the 10 different players' score between the expected and actual value ranges between -59 and -240 (that's a minus sign).

According to the manual if there are 673 players in the Vendor/Manifacturer and ROI score every 24WU a player who is number one in all 3 of them should get 3*673 = 2019 points. Well, I am pretty sure that won't happen in the game.

So, what is the reason for those differences?

• As far as I can tell high score is calculated not from your actual rank in vendor, mfg, and ROI, but from your change in score.

If a player has a vendor score of -1,000 at the beginning of a year, and -800 at the end, they'll get more points than a player who had 800 at the beginning of the year and 900 at the end.

This seems to be true not only for the update that occurs every 24 wu, but also true in between. I've had turns where my vendor score, manufacturing score, and ROI all increased more than another player and I still got fewer high-score points. That happens when I have several hours of negative vendor score generation, and then I try to make up the points later.

• As far as I can tell high score is calculated not from your actual rank in vendor, mfg, and ROI, but from your change in score.

If a player has a vendor score of -1,000 at the beginning of a year, and -800 at the end, they'll get more points than a player who had 800 at the beginning of the year and 900 at the end.

• Hey, overall not such mystery anymore. Green and amber arrows mean up or down so many points since month 1 of current 2-year overall contest. You get an overall point for every guy you beat in every 2-year period in vendor, manuf and ROI. Can get about 2100 points in any 2-year (one day) period. Each day unaffected by other days. But remember, it's not points that matter, but how many guys you beat in each of the 3 categories.

Amber should be red for down, like stock market ticker. ROI indicator not useful, with everybody minus zero. Should somehow reflect company value change so far today.