Upgrading stores - Eletronic Store

• I upgraded my electronic store from level 1 to 2 and my costs increased 1k per month while, I have no benefit.
    I still have 2335 supplies which is the same I had on level 1. So, I think there should not have increased the costs of a store if there is no benefit in upgrading it.

• If you upgrade a store you sell 5 per cent more than before the upgrade.

If you sell 5.0 Telephones at Level 0 before the upgrade you will be selling 5.25 after the upgrade... gets rounded down to 5. Bad luck for you.

If you upgrade the store again you will be selling (5.25 + 5 per cent = 5.5125) this gets rounded up to 6, so this time you're at the lucky end.

You see, it evens out. Sometimes to your benefit, sometimes to your loss. Since you have the formulas you can make an educated decision whether to upgrade or not.

• If you want to calculate it by yourself, an (extremful?)important hint:

The Qty at Shop Value 150 is not necesserily the right base. You would have to calculate the Shop Value 100 Quantity first, then check again, if the Qty at Shop Value 150 is correct.

Formula: BaseQty * ShopValue /100 * 1,05^n, with n as the Level of the Shop

• When I complained about the increased costs, what I meant was that when I upgrade other building (resource, raw processing, factory), if my production does not increase, my costs stays the same (e.g. production of level 7 = 16, costs = 3000; production level 8 = 16, costs = 3000). Using the same logic, if max sales does not increase, then it should not increase operational costs.

Using this logic could make a little hard code, of course, but once done, it would be more logical. I think it would be hard to do, because seeing the shops from level 50 Research Level point of view, an upgrade level should increase sales in at least one product (educated guess). But not at each Research Level point of view, because sometimes you only have one product or small numbers that don't increase sales, but costs increase. So, you would have to make operational costs dependent on building level and research level, not only on building level.

Well, this is my point of view.

Best regards,
    Universo