Classified Ads - Max Price

• Thanks for the Classified adds, but there is request that I'd like to make with the ads but can't. Often I want to ask for any ql - max price. If I ask for ql 0 then people with higher ql won't get enough money from me. If I ask for a higher ql, then the ql 0 people can't even accept my ad.

So could you add the option for setting the requested price to "max"? Then when the order if filled I would pay the seller what ever the max price is at that time.

-Dave
    One-Stroke (slow)
    No-Knots (speed)

• Maybe do something like forward transaction, with each QL gives a 1% increase in price? And then add the max price the player is willing to pay.

Right now, I have so many excessive icecream and there are open ads in slow, but I would rather delete my icecream and selling them at 4000 ;)

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

• The problem with increasing the reimbursement by 1% for each ql over requested is that sometimes the advertiser doesn't want that. For example, when I advertise for tires I really don't want to spend the extra for higher ql because it will be wasted. I only make ql 0 vehicles so the high ql tires will give me no benefit.

We could have the option of indexing the price to ql, but I wouldn't want that as the only choice.

-Dave
    One-Stroke (slow)

No-Knots (speed)

• In my opinion this would make the whole concept of the classifieds a bit too complicated.

I also think that only a very small minority of players would make use of such a function. If it's really necessary, why not make use of the "old fashion" ways of trading: the market or direct deliveries after contact by chat, private message or forum entry.