Cannot send goods to the Market

• Hi

Im having trouble sending goods from my warehouse to the market.

When I click on the button in the warehouse screen, my browser eventualy comes up with a '500 Server Error' screen.

This worked for me last night, but now it doesnt. The other links (such as sending goods between the Raw Goods and Production warehouses also works fine.

Help, my warehouses are getting full and I cant sell the goods.

Thanks

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co

Email in German is welcome, but it is prone to mistranslantion. I can unfortunately only reply in English. (If anybody can send me a good German translation of the above, it would be much appreciated.)

• To help us help you, could you provide us with your
    - player ID (found under the "options" page)
    - company name
    - broswer type
    - the exact page and button you clicked on (instead of "eventually", which doesn't tell us that much ;) )

Judging by the goods on market and my success in selling the goods, this is not a site-wide phenomenon.

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• Hi

Player ID is 55306
    Company name Haden Ltd & Co.
    Browser Type is Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.9
    The button that I click is the Send button (little truck with the red arrow pointing to the right) on the Warehouse/Raw Goods Warehouse page.

I specifically try to send some of the steel to the market, but it happens with the other goods as well. After I clicked the button I wait about 60 seconds and then it times out and I get the error page.

Jannes

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co

Email in German is welcome, but it is prone to mistranslantion. I can unfortunately only reply in English. (If anybody can send me a good German translation of the above, it would be much appreciated.)

• Jannes,

Problems have been reported all over the internet tonight, only few players of industry tycoon had problems. It might be an internet routing problem or something. With my limited knowledge i doubt that its an industry tycoon problem.

However what you can try is to empty the cache in your browser and try again.

I hope it will work for you soon again

• Hi

It is still not working. I have emptied the cache, but it did not make a difference.

It have also noticed the problem elsewhere. If I select multiple building for upgrade I get it as well when I click the upgrade button. But if I use the button next to the buildings entry in the building overview, then it works fine.

Is there an alternative way to send goods to the market?

Thanks

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co

• Jannes,

We have been observing the problem but could not identify whats going wrong here. (it just works fine for about everyone)

If you keep having the problem please mail a list of goods you would like to send to the maktet to support@industrie-tycoon.de and an admin will forward the goods to the market for you.

Since we have not yet been able to even reproduce the problem, please keep us updated if you find out anything about it. Sorry for the inconvenience.