April fools: Give-away ads-free account

• ok... I am giving away a one month advertising free account of IT to an IT-player. Just click on this link and input your player's id and company name in the comment space in that thread from now till Thusday (5 April, 07). I will draw a player from the comments I received and pay for an one-month ads-free accounts.

D,D&D SP 8)
    Both normal round & speedround

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• April 1 is over... so is April fools. Thanks for those who "participated" ;)
    As for the account... I didn't receive any player's id :P

D,D&D SP 8)

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
    --Bernard Bailey

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()

• Somehow I totally missed seeing this thread until just now. Must mean I need to clean my glasses. Or come to the forum AFTER I've had my morning coffee! I'd certainly participate if it happened again next year. Very nice of you to offer it, dktc. =)

Note to self: don't forget to look at the off-topic board, silly!

• I would prefer if someone else would offer the april fool next year. Reasons? Simple... it is hard to think of something that could fool a large amount of players... and they would be guarded towards me. Afterall, I can't pull the same stunt again, can I? :P

Btw, it is easy to just watch for the icons at the index page. They would indicate the boards with unread posts for you. ;)

D,D&D SP 8)

--Bernard Bailey

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dktc ()