how to buy a World Cup...

• I don't understand how Germany isn't ashamed of what they're doing, I mean, with clean refering Argentina would have won.

I would like to know the opinion of germans present on this forum.

• Oh I trie it, I'm student and my English sounds a little bit strange, it's my first post in the Englisch forum. So first I think for us German poeple it's very important, that Germany has won the match! It would have been a disaster, if Germany lost. So the Germans are happy and celebrate much. The World Cup has changed Germany. May be my brain has an other idea what I can write....no, it hasn't.

You can keep mistakes! :D :D
    But it would be nice, if you tell me my mistakes.... :D

Die Globetrade Ltd., der Geschäftsführer
    Ihr Spezialist für Menschenausbeutung: Your past our future

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Martinjo ()

• Zitat

Original von Bodom
    I don't understand how Germany isn't ashamed of what they're doing, I mean, with clean refering Argentina would have won.

I would like to know the opinion of germans present on this forum.

I don't understand what you mean by "buy a World Cup". Do you think they gave money to the Argentinian goal keeper to let in the goals?

Maikel do you know anything I don't know? :D

• the last match of germany is not the only in which the referee made a mistake.
    also in several other matches. they are only humans too and humans make mistakes. thats life.

MfG Basti (Ausweisnr. 1051)

IT2: Zets Warenhandel Verkäufer der Konzerngruppe Maxham Holding in Berlin und Hamburg
    ITSlow: Zetlan Ltd. derzeit inaktiv & ITSpeed: Zetlan Ltd. & Co. derzeit inaktiv

Ihr wollt Moderation im Chat? Ich fang dann schonmal im Forum an!

• I am English not German and do not understand what you mean.

I watched all the Germany v Argentina game and do not remember any contentious decisions made by the referee that changed the game in any significant way. In fact if any team came out of that match needing to hang its head in shame then it would be the Argentinians after their disgusting violent outbursts after the penalty shoot-out.

The German team have gone from strength to strength from the start of the tournament and deserve to be where they are. If England had shown the same team spirit and attacking ethic that the Germans have shown then we too would be in the semi-finals. Unfortunately we did not.

I could understand it if you made a bitter attack on that cheating scum Christiano Ronaldo. However there is just no substance to support your statement about the Germans.

• I would agree and say that all referees so far were slightly biased pro germany in the matches so far...
    But only very slightly... If in total doubt they seem to make decisions in favour of the hosting nation.

I would disagree that any referee decision so far has won germany any matches so far, nor have any opponents lost a game due to a referee decision (and there were indeed some doubtful match deciding decisions of referees in the tournament).

In the Argentina match, Klose could have seen yellow for jumping into the Argentinian goalie and injuring him. This would have automatically resulted in a panalty kick I guess, but since it was obviously accidential the ref's decision can be supported.

The other scene was Lahm struggling for the ball with that Argentinian in front of the german goal.. the attacker saw yellow for intentionally falling... if you saw the slow motion that decision was correct also. lucky for germany however.

So... yes.. any of those situations could have decided the game in Argentinas favour, but I would see both as correct decisions by the ref.

As a late revenge Frings got suspended for the next game because Argentinian players started to riot on the field. As a biased german I have to see this decision as very doubtful :o)