• I sell in shop snow shovel in 5/25 ( 40 pieces ) like in winter ( 40 pieces).
    I know I can sell snow shovel in spring ( 7 pieces).
    In shop in Supply I have 40 pieses for snow shovel ( sell 0 pieces)

• I can't understand a single word of your imprecise explanation of your problem.

Is it possible to clearly explain in detail, what the problem is?
    We are german therefore we aren't able to understand many colloquial language and speech.

Maybe a full description of your problem can help us to understand the whole situation.

I hope we will be able to help you. ;)

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• Datum:
    5/27 (Sommer)

Baumarkt

Produkt Angebot(Stk.) F S H W VK-Preis VK(Einnahmen) Lager
    Christbäume 70 0 0 0 70
    Holzbretter
    Werkzeug
    Holzleiter
    Schubkarren
    Schneeschaufel 42 8 0 0 42 42

• As mentioned before, sales are from the previous month.
    It is possible to sell snow shovels in spring (month 4) and thus the sales will be recorded in the summer month (month 5).

It is possible to sell up to the maximum amount of a product any month where the demand is not zero.

From you description of selling snow shovels, it seems as if you can sell 40 units maximum. The demand in the month and your price determine how many snow shovels you can sell. If you product is competitively priced, you can sell 40 units if there is some demand. If it is not competitively priced, you may have problems selling 40 units even in winter.

• You offer 5 pieces, you sell 5 pieces.

Manual: "The demand certainly not the demand in your shops, but the global demand."
    In case you don´t do that, I would recommend to play the english version if you speak better english than german.

JW