Question

• hi

i have 1 Toy Factory in which i would like to produce Wooden Loco on level 0

i have 2 Sawmills which each produce 11 Wooden Boards on level 1

-> my question: every time i check my Toy Factory it says: "Building was not able to produce everything" which in my opinion is impossible because i always have enouhg Wooden Boards...

i tried to find it in the rules but I didn't found it :(

can anyone plz help me?

thank you!

• Are you sure you've selected the right warehouses to store your raw-materials and products?

Quote "Manual":

Zitat

» warehouse of raw materials
    Here all goods must be stored and supplied inside, which are to be processed. If I liked to produce thus for example tricycles, I must let the steel for it supply to the warehouse of raw materials. Only if the steel is here, it can be converted to tricycles. The tricycles however must in...

» Product warehouse
    The business their goods gets itself only here for selling. Everything which one in its own business to sell would like, must is stored thus here.

If wooden boards is brought to product warehouse, there will never be produced toys.

The complete manual can be found here:
    Manual V1.32b

"Wenn A für Erfolg steht, gilt die Formel: A = X + Y + Z.
    X ist Arbeit, Y ist Muße und Z heißt Mundhalten."
    Albert Einstein

• with other words (in better english) (no offence exz):
    - raw materials needed in factories must be in raw materials warehouse
    - finished products that you want to sell in your shops must be in the product warehouse (my shop didn't sell one wood furniture till i discovered that :D )