Another Warehouse

• If I want my materials to be used in production or be offered to other people, I put them in the raw warehouse.
    If I want my materials to be sold in the shops, I put them at the product warehouse.

I want another warehouse, that will be used to stock products. The raw warehouse doesn't fit this properly. Imagine I have a high QL raw but I don't use this to make high QL product. Instead, I use it to make low QL product. Would it be smarter if I use this high QL raw to sell to players and buy low QL raw to my production. The system as it is now mix all raw together and I can't do this properly.

Another warehouse would make it good. Make it use the capacity of raw materials and not count in the building max number.

• hi there,

i assume it is taking out the drive to improve ql permantly.
    and to be honest, i don't see a sense in there, since self produced raw material, even with a higher ql, is always cheaper then to buy some on the market.

if you still want to do so, why don't you assign certain buildings to put your high ql raw material straight to the product warehouse?
    you may send items from there also to the market or other players and it want get mixed up because bought material always go to the raw material warehouse where you can continue to process it.

just my thoughts,

regards eisbaerle

btw. if you really want another type of warehouse, it must count into the building limit...