New player.....just started.

• So I started playing a little more than a month ago at the end of the last round....started with the tutorial and went bankrupt. Then went bankrupt twice more, and then again early in the new round. I finally figured out to keep my costs down until I had built up enough profit to start things like RL and now finally QL. Its a lot of fun, and I plan to continue playing for at least several more rounds.

Currently I`m up to RL 8 and just stated QL 1 on logs. I`m producing everything that sells in DIY, Book, Household and Toy stores. I just started upgrading some of my resource buildings. At the present moment I over produce and sell some finished goods. Next is RL9 and copper wire/ Telephone.

Any advice from you veteran longtime players would be welcome.

Thx

• A very long breath is needed to play this game. Being bankrupt and still continue to start over again is a good start! learning it the hard way.

Indeed make money first, not too much RL in the begin and not too high QL. in the first rounds a QL of 12 or 24 is enough to survivy....

Welcome m8! any questions? just ask, ingame you're welcome too to message us.

• Well I did ok last round and learned a few things. Now playing the new round and have my QL slowly rising especially for raw and first teir goods. Currently producing Hammers, Pushcarts and Wooden Ladders which has so far pushed me into 25th place. My RL is just now at lvl 8 and I will be taking that as high a I can this round. Still have another 50 buildings to put in before I reach the max 150. I`m looking to stay with DIY stores as I currently have seven that are upgraded to lvl 3. Also starting to already upgrade my mines and raw goods processing. Will be looking to produce more DIY goods that make a good profit as mt RL goes up.