Events

• I think the biggest flaw in this game is the event donations. It takes no skill to stay on top of this game if you event manage. The players that do it souly stay on top because of it and it basically takes little thinking or skill with in this game. Has any one thought to drop this part of the game, it's stupid. My only ever post because I'm annoyed with Event management part of the game. again I'll say it take no brain to do it, it's for lazy players!

• I see skill in setting up your strategy to gain points. Getting 100 points if you max your event added to your score isn't hard. Just leave space for it and produce the goods requested. All you have to do is leave the space on the map so you can adjust according to what is asked for in a event. Other than event management it takes some thinking and skill to set your company up to make points.Event management seems to be unrealistic and moot in my eyes. With respect I look at the top 2 leaders in English speed server and see the only reason they are so high in the points is there ability to event manage and nothing else.
    I think event management should just be dropped period.
    I maybe wrong but I"m not understanding why this feature is even here. In the real world do the company's or countries that donate lead the World Markets? Not from my experience. Maybe within their own country they may get tax breaks but not on a world stage.
    Maybe I'm missing the whole point of the Event Management side of things. Please expound on that if you could.
    Aqua59

• I guess my statement of no skill involved in Event Management must not matter. It takes no skill to win this game with the Event Management in place. All you have to do is leave space(on map) and fill the order requested. If that's how things really work in the world no wonder Europe is on the brink of collapse.

Why be in a forum if no one answers of one's dialog. I have been playing this game for several years now, previously under a different site name, along with another Canadian, ZZZ. We dominated this game and contributed to the site. So after all this time I decide to write one statement, question and participate. It's been weeks and not one fucking reply.
    I like this game and it has good membership but I must say the forum is nothing short of lame.
    Annoyed

• rude words cause people to stay silent!

But i agree the overall highscore ranking is almost soly ruled by the Best-eventmanager ranking. So the strategy to build focus on events (and keep the level research very low) is indeed the best way to stay high/on top of the Overall highscore ranking list. there is only 1 disadvantage to this strategy: you have little money to research product QL...

My suggestion: It would be fair to reduce the effect of the events in the overall ranking (for example the current eventpoint * 10%). Maybe it's even better to remove the points gained in the events from the overall ranking.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

• i think one problem is, that for the events are double points given. you get the points for the top-event-manager anbd additionally same points direct for the global highscoire. some months ago the result for me was, that i have been on place 2 or 3 with seller, producer and rendits, but global highscore i was only place 8 or 9 because i wasnt fast enough to take the events. thats unreal i think and should be stopped. the event-points should not be given for the global highscore, but only the ranking points of event-manager

• In the new round, the players can use two forward transaction from level 0 to there own research level.
    If the change not positive, we can then modify the addition to total highscore.

You mean: 2 forward transactions from lvl 0 to you're own research level at the same time.... that was a little suprise to discover :D . But i think it's fair! so keep up the good work.

• Now i can do all the Types of forward transactions that I already research. I am at RL 17 and its avaliable for me the 1; 2; 3; 4!!!

Maybe we could limit the total transactions of each player per day! So people who work and cant stay online for mutch time could have more opportunity to do the FT too.

• Thats correctly. Avaliable for you are the types 1 to 4.
    But you can do only 2 forward transaction at one time, not four (or later with higher research level more).

How many ft should be possible per day?
    Should we use "xx ft per day" or "xx ft in 24 hours"

• We have 4 types of score: Best Roi (BR); Best manufacturer (BM), vendor (BV) and Best eventmanager (BE).

I will take Scheni for the exemple because he was the best high score of last round with out events by far.
    Overall: 18.584
    Event manager: 1.055
    Diference: 17.529 ([diference/3]: 5.843)
    Relevance of (BE) in total score: 5,67%
    BR+BM+BV= 94,32%

Stora with the higher score at Event manager and Overall
    Overall: 22.967
    Event manager: 7.208
    Diference: 15.759 ([diference/3]: 5.253)
    Relevance of (BE) in total score: 31,38%
    BR+BM+BV= 68,61%

Last round Sotra only won because of Event Manager. What is the ideal weight of Event manager in the overall score? After we anwser this question, we can awser your both questions by making a estimative of the total FT points to score the (%) of relevance desired and how many per day.

The News from abroad should be a factor to calculate the ideal weight of (BE) in the overall score.

My opinion is:
    - 30% for (BR), (BM) and (BV).
    - 10% for (BE)

We know that stora is a "point out of the curve" So the extimation of % that BE will have at OverallScore should consider this fact too. Maybe a corretion using the media of all the [BE/OVERALL SCORE] (idk how to explain this is other language...) DV+2 so we have a group of 95% of confiability.

I dont have more time to wright. I will finish in the evening.

Hope you guys can understand my poor english :D

• Today the News from abroad world event was Paper. In less tham minutes 100% of the demand was fullfilled. Maybe would be good to limit the participation of each player to 50% or less of the total participation. In the other way this game will be about who logs most time... People who work and cant spend all day in game wont be able to even compete in events score.

• Today the News from abroad world event was Paper. In less tham minutes 100% of the demand was fullfilled. Maybe would be good to limit the participation of each player to 50% or less of the total participation. In the other way this game will be about who logs most time... People who work and cant spend all day in game wont be able to even compete in events score.

Activity is part of the game. If you can't play whole day you have to know that others who can play all time will be better and have a higher ranking.....